Want to remove your tattoo?
We understand that your reason for getting your tattoo is as unique as your reason for wanting it removed. So, you’ve come to the right place as laser tattoo removal is all we do. Next, we offer free consultations so that we can see your tattoo, explain how the process works and develop a customized plan so you can make the right decision for you. We are by appointment only so give us a call to book your appointment or book directly through this site.
Aside from some gross, facebook-worthy blisters, my healing process has been very smooth. One of my tattoos was completely removed in two sessions (granted, it was a terrible piece), and I'm seeing amazing progress after 5 sessions on a really dark, thick, old black and blue tattoo. Once it's healed from my session yesterday, it will probably be light enough for me to get a coverup piece.
I'm really glad that I've started the process of turning this old, stupid tattoo on my back into something that I can really be proud of. Thank you, Rob and Eve and everyone on Tremont St!
Hoje eu voltei para fazer a minha primeira sessão, adorei! Esperando ansiosamente a segunda sessão �
I almost feel like getting another tattoo so that they can remove it again :)
I began my removal a few years ago at a different place. I tried to reduce my commute time (driving 1-1/2 hours to the other place) and after seeing their advertisement on the back of a bus, I figured that I will investigate.
EVE WAS GREAT! Explained EVERYTHING! Very professional, clean office, eclectic look (awesome), and overall GREAT service! Eve really knows her stuff.
At the other place, it felt like getting snapped by rubber bands (fully extended) for the 1-2 minute process. I can tolerate pain but I was sore after receiving treatments from the other place. DISAPPEARING Inc. was practically PAINLESS.
I can go on and on about how great my overall experience was.
I will and do HIGHLY RECOMMEND Disappearing, Inc. (Framingham location).
It's always a quick visit, and as I said, relatively painless. I only wish that the removal could move along faster, but that is my only complaint (and not much of one, really).
You guys ROCK!
I've searched many years for a company that I felt had the expertise and capability of removing my tattoo, as it's larger than most we all see reviews of online. But after just leaving my consult and immediate first session with Disappearing Inc, I'm more than confident I made the right choice. On a pain scale (as everyone wants to know this) it was a mere 4/5 compared to what it felt like going on the first time with ink. If you have that tattoo you've hated your entire life like I do, and felt you've had nowhere to turn that you could trust, just please go in and talk with them. You'll see those days are past you now.
Can't wait to go back for my next session. Thank you so much, Eve! You're the best!
STRICT AND ENFORCED 24-HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY!
Your appointments are very important to the Disappearing inc. team and they are reserved especially for you. We understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24-hours notice for appointment cancellations. Please understand that when you miss or cancel your appointment without giving us enough notice, we lose the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. Therefore, if an appointment is not canceled within the appropriate time frame, a cancellation fee will apply. You may call us any time at 617-477-8636 and after hours leave a message with our answering service.
- Cancellations with less than 24-hours notice or a no-show will result in a charge of $50 Monday-Friday and $100 on weekends.
- If an appointment is made within the 24-hour time period, the client must cancel within 4 hours of making the appointment or they will receive a charge of $50 Monday-Friday and $100 on weekends.
- If you miss an appointment and we were unable to charge your card the late cancellation/no show fee, in order to book another appointment with us, we need to charge your card for the late/no show fee as well as a deposit for the cost of your session or $200 whichever is greater.
- If you have missed TWO appointments in a row and paid the fees; OR, if you have missed THREE or more appointments overall and paid the fees, you will need to:
- Prepay your session fee upfront. This is true for those paying individual sessions or those who have purchased an Undo Your Tattoo Guarantee.
- Should you then miss your prepaid session, your fee will not be refunded and if you are on a package, you will forfeit a session.