STRICT AND ENFORCED 24-HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY!
Your appointments are very important to the Disappearing inc. team and they are reserved especially for you. We understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24-hours notice for appointment cancellations. Please understand that when you miss or cancel your appointment without giving us enough notice, we lose the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. Therefore, if an appointment is not canceled within the appropriate time frame, a cancellation fee will apply. You may call us any time at 617-477-8636 and after hours leave a message with our answering service.
- Cancellations with less than 24-hours notice or a no-show will result in a charge of $50 Monday-Friday and $100 on weekends.
- If an appointment is made within the 24-hour time period, the client must cancel within 4 hours of making the appointment or they will receive a charge of $50 Monday-Friday and $100 on weekends.
- If you miss an appointment and we were unable to charge your card the late cancellation/no show fee, in order to book another appointment with us, we need to charge your card for the late/no show fee as well as a deposit for the cost of your session or $200 whichever is greater.
- If you have missed TWO appointments in a row and paid the fees; OR, if you have missed THREE or more appointments overall and paid the fees, you will need to:
- Prepay your session fee upfront. This is true for those paying individual sessions or those who have purchased an Undo Your Tattoo Guarantee.
- Should you then miss your prepaid session, your fee will not be refunded and if you are on a package, you will forfeit a session.