** PLEASE KNOW THAT IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED,YOU MUST SUBMIT A RESUME AND A COVER LETTER TELLING US WHY YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TATTOO REMOVAL AND IF YOU HAVE ANY TATTOOS! ***
Disappearing inc., the East Coast’s premier laser tattoo removal studio is seeking a Front Desk Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (we call the position a Studio Organizer). We are a hip, tattoo-friendly environment that is more like a high-end tattoo studio than a spa.
The Receptionist/Studio Organizer’s primary role is to welcome and greet clients and give them the proper paperwork for their appointment. An effervescent and upbeat personality is a must. In addition, will answer the phones and schedule all appointments. Finally, administrative work such as filing, client follow-up and client management will fill in the remainder of the day. Duties include:
- Welcome and greet clients, giving them the proper paperwork for their appointment and manage all aspects of customer relations.
- Answer the phones to schedule appointments and answer questions r/e the tattoo removal process (training provided).
- Client follow-up and client management.
- Handle all post-appointment payment and scheduling.
- Be responsible for the web appointment system, scheduling reminders and updating the website.
- General office management including maintaining clean studios.
- Filing and keeping the client files up-to-date and organized.
- You must have a tattoo. We LOVE tattoos!
- The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of reception/customer service experience in a fast-paced office environment.
- You must be extremely detail oriented with an effervescent and upbeat personality.
- Ability to be flexible and work Weekdays & Saturdays (Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays). The position is in Framingham but will alternate every other Friday in Braintree
- Excellent computer knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of Mindbody a HUGE plus!!
- Superb telephone and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of professionalism and customer focus.
- Solid computer skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent, College Preferred.
- Wages commensurate with experience.
- Please respond to this with COVER LETTER & RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org
- NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE