Thank you for choosing to use our online appointment system. We hope you will find it easy and convenient.
We are open 6 days per week (hours).
Our consultations are FREE, however, because we have a limited number of consultation appointments, we will be taking your credit card information. If you come in for your appointment or cancel your appointment with at least 24-hours notice, you will not be charged. If you do not cancel your appointment with at least 24 hours notice or if you do not show up for your appointment, you will be charged $30 on weekdays and $50 on weekends. Please see our complete cancellation policy at the bottom of this page. If do not wish to enter your credit card into the system, please call us to make your appointment at 617-477-8636 (UNDO).
Please know that our online system is not able to make same-day appointments. So if you are looking for a same-day appointment, please just call us at 617-477-8636 and we’ll try and squeeze you in.
If you do not see an appointment time online that works for you, please just give us a call at 617-477-8636 and we’ll try and get one that does.
STRICT AND ENFORCED 24-HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY!
Your appointments are very important to the Disappearing inc. team and they are reserved especially for you. We understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24-hours notice for appointment cancellations. Please understand that when you miss or cancel your appointment without giving us enough notice, we lose the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. Therefore, if an appointment is not cancelled within the appropriate time frame, a cancellation fee will apply.
- Cancellations with less than 24-hours notice or a no-show will result in a charge of $30 Monday-Friday and $50 on weekends.
- If an appointment is made within the 24-hour time period, the client must cancel within 4 hours of making the appointment or they will receive a charge of $30 Monday-Friday and $50 on weekends.
- If you miss an appointment and we were unable to charge your card the late cancellation/no show fee, in order to book another appointment with us, we need to charge your card for the late/no show fee as well as a deposit for the cost of your session or $200 whichever is greater.
- If you have missed TWO appointments in a row and paid the fees; OR, if you have missed THREE or more appointments overall and paid the fees, you will need to:
- Prepay your session fee upfront. This is true for those paying individual sessions or those who have purchased an Undo Your Tattoo Guarantee.
- Should you then miss your prepaid session, your fee will not be refunded and if you are on a package, you will forfeit a session.