STUDIO MANAGER/LASER TATTOO REMOVAL TECHNICIAN – Long Island & NYC
Are you looking for a career change?
Do you want to join a booming industry?
Are you ready to learn a new skill?
We will train a laser tattoo removal technician to work in our busy New York and Long Island studios
*** RESUMES WITHOUT A COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED!! YOU MUST SUBMIT A RESUME AND A COVER LETTER DETAILING WHY YOU WANT THE JOB! ***
Disappearing inc., the premier laser tattoo removal company in the Northeast, is seeking a laser technician who can work full time in our busy Manhattan and Long Island studios. We are a hip, tattoo-friendly environment that is more like a high-end tattoo studio than a spa.
The Laser Technician’s primary role is to work with clients, removing or lightening their tattoos using the latest laser technology. An effervescent and upbeat personality is a must.
As training is an essential part of this position, a 1-3 month apprenticeship is required depending on experience. A portion (3-6 weeks) of the training will take place in Massachusetts – travel and housing expenses will be provided.
Welcome and greet clients making them feel comfortable.
For new clients, explain in-depth the tattoo removal process and answer any questions they may have. In addition, the laser tech will assess client tattoos giving them pricing and an estimation of the number of sessions they may need.
Using our proprietary technology, record and organize all pertinent treatment information.
Using the latest laser technology, safely and effectively treat each client.
Present the post-appointment aftercare and answer any questions.
Client follow-up and client management.
Manage front-desk staff.
MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE TATTOO – VISIBLE TATTOOS ARE A PLUS!
3-5+ years of supervisory background in retail, hospitality or customer service is a plus.
Ability to complete a 1-3 month apprenticeship. A portion (3-6 weeks) of the training will take place in Massachusetts – travel and housing expenses will be provided.
An effervescent and upbeat personality.
Excellent computer knowledge and skills.
Superb telephone and verbal communication skills.
A high level of professionalism and customer focus.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Bilingual in Spanish or Portuguese a plus.
Wages commensurate with experience.
Please respond to this with COVER LETTER & RESUME
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
RESUMES WITHOUT A COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
YOU MUST SUBMIT A RESUME AND A COVER LETTER DETAILING WHY YOU WANT THE POSITION.
Please respond to this with COVER LETTER & RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
RECEPTIONIST/STUDIO ORGANIZER – NORTHAMPTON, MA
A staffer got promoted and we’re looking to fill their position!
** PLEASE KNOW THAT IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED,YOU MUST SUBMIT A RESUME AND A COVER LETTER TELLING US WHY YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TATTOO REMOVAL AND IF YOU HAVE ANY TATTOOS! ***
Disappearing inc., the East Coast’s premier laser tattoo removal company is seeking a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (we call the position a Studio Organizer) in our busy Northampton, MA studio. We are a hip, tattoo-friendly environment that is more like a high-end tattoo studio than a spa.
The Receptionist/Studio Organizer’s primary role is to welcome and greet clients. An effervescent and upbeat personality is a must. In addition, this staffer will answer the phones and schedule all appointments. Finally, administrative work such as filing, client follow-up and client management will fill in the remainder of the day. Duties include:
- Welcome and greet clients and manage all aspects of customer relations.
- Answer the phones to schedule appointments and answer questions r/e the tattoo removal process (training provided).
- Client follow-up and client management.
- Handle all post-appointment payment and scheduling.
- Be responsible for the web appointment system, scheduling reminders and updating the website.
- General office management including maintaining clean studios.
- Filing and keeping the client files up-to-date and organized.
- You must have a tattoo. We LOVE tattoos!
- The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of reception/customer service experience in a fast-paced environment.
- You must be extremely detail oriented with an effervescent and upbeat personality.
- Ability to work Weekdays & Saturdays
- Excellent computer knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of Mindbody a HUGE plus!!
- Superb telephone and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of professionalism and customer focus.
- Solid computer skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent, College Preferred.
- Must have been vaccinated for Covid-19
- Wages commensurate with experience